Logomachon






Clearing the Fog
in the
War of Words

 

   
  logomachy--1. A dispute about words. 2. A dispute carried on in words only; a battle of words.
logomachon--1. One who argues about words. 2. A word warrior.

   
   
   
 

2004-08-20
 

Republican slogans for NYC

Republican slogans for NYC



Well, actually, NRO asked for slogans for buttons. Some of my suggestions weren't half-bad, in my estimation, but judges never agree, so if I want them to see the light of day, I'd better self-publish.


But...but...I thought draft dodgers were the REAL patriots.
Defeat John "Band of Mongols" Kerry

No Republican ever called me a war criminal
2004--When Bush-Comes-to-Shove
[or make it convention specific] When Bush-Comes-to-Shove--8/30-9/2

[On background of burning WTC] Nuance THIS!
[On image of empty ketchup bottle]Empty Suit
[On image of empty ketchup bottle]'69--Empty Uniform/'04--Empty Suit

Kerry owes us 231 days, not 4 years. Or just
231 days-YES/4 years-NO
[Pretty cool, as soon someone explains that Kerry cut his Vietnam tour short by 231 days by faking Purple Hearts)

John Kerry: The Self-Made-Up Man [maybe with the "Up" being inserted ^]
Kerry: 57 Varieties of Story
and of course
|

 

   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.
My Profile

Home  |  Archives