Logomachon






Clearing the Fog
in the
War of Words

 

   
  logomachy--1. A dispute about words. 2. A dispute carried on in words only; a battle of words.
logomachon--1. One who argues about words. 2. A word warrior.

   
   
   
 

2004-08-24
 

"That's not a tour..."

"That's not a tour..."



I had printed out some more of my "Another Murdering Raping Burning Viet Vet for Kerry" bumper sticker.

My thirteen-year old son looked at the somewhat ambiguous layout and whimsically wondered whether it accuses the Viet Vet of murdering, raping, and burning or advocates murdering, raping, and burning John Kerry.

He knew the gist of Kerry's 1971 testimony before Congress. When I told him that Kerry had made his accusations after a Viet Nam tour of four months, he said: "Four months? That's not a tour. That's a sleep-over."

What a great kid!
|

 

   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.
My Profile

Home  |  Archives